Thursday, November 13, 2008

Haunted Chavez


The project that was assigned to us was to created a scary scene on the campus of Cesar Chavez High School. My initial idea was to create a scene where zombies are haunting a school girl inside our cafeteria. Overall, my idea of zombies haunting a girl remained the same, but I had to change my setting due to failures to get inside of the cafeteria. The most difficult decisions that i had to make was who to place in my picture and how to depict them as zombies. Not only this, but I had to take into account the amount of time I was given to work on the project, this give me a guideline on how long I could spend on each character in my scene. I thought that I did a good job on my zombies because they were created with a lot of my thought, effort, and time out into them and they are very unique zombies. I thought that this project was very time consuming as well as a little difficult, especially because i am not that creative when it comes to projects such as these, but I learned how to work more confidently with photoshop. Overall, I thought that my picture was ok but could have been a little more scarier.



No comments: